DEAR POST MASTERS, SOME OF OUR POST MASTERS HAVE COMPLETED THEIR POST TENURE. EXCEPT VIJAYAWADA REGION, OTHER REGIONS ARE YET TO BE ISSUE ROTATIONAL TRANSFERS NOTIFICATION. CIRCLE OFFICE IS GOING TO CLEAR PENDING RE-ALLOTMENT REQUESTS AND ALLOTMENT TO EXAM PASSED OFFICIALS. HENCE TENURE COMPLETED GRADE-I POST MASTERS ARE REQUESTED TO SEND THEIR REPRESENTATIONS TO YOUR REGIONAL OFFICE THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL IMMEDIATELY SO THAT BEFORE GIVING POSTING TO EXAM PASSED CANDIDATES, YOUR REQUESTS COULD BE CONSIDERED. CIRCLE SECRETARY, AIAPS(GL), A.P.CIRCLE
RT-2015 of Vijayawada Region was released and other regions are in the preparations of releasing the RT list. In this connection, We request all the Postmasters especially the Postmasters who are going out of their present office on completion of their tenure to send their office photos .For example a photo containing the Postmaster and his staff and his office in the background. If you like the idea, just send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rate of interest 9.1% Per Annum(2014-15),calculated on yearly basis ,Yearly compounded.
• Minimum INR. 1000/-and Maximum INR. 1,50,000/- in a financial year. Subsequent deposit in multiple of INR 100/- Deposits can be made in lump-sum No limit on number of deposits either in a month or in a Financial year
• A legal Guardian/Natural Guardian can open account in the name of Girl Child.
• A guardian can open only one account in the name of one girl child and maximum two accounts in the name of two different Girl children.
• Account can be opened up to age of 10 years only from the date of birth. For initial operations of Scheme, one year grace has been given. With the grace, Girl child who is born between 2.12.2003 &1.12.2004 can open account up to1.12.2015.
• If minimum Rs 1000/- is not deposited in a financial year, account will become discontinued and can be revived with a penalty of Rs 50/- per year with minimum amount required for deposit for that year.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL NEW ASPIRANTS OF POSTMASTER CADRE Many calls are being received regarding declaration of results of Postmaster Grade exam 2014. It is learnt assuredly that the results were on the desks at Directorate for final clearance. However some other blogs have published results of some circles . This blog administration does not feel it it fit to try to publish any information before they are cleared officially by Directorate. In fact , it is not a good practice. We can understand the enthusiasm of the candidates and also want to share their excitement . This blog always tried in this way for the best of the cadre. We therefore request the candidates to wait until the results are officially released . We will publish soon the results are declared. We request others who published such results to refrain from such practice as it would damage the credibility of the blog. Blog Administrator21.02.2015
OUR CIRCLE TEAM OF AIAPS(GL) MET HON'BLE CHIEF PMG SHRI B.V.SUDHAKAR ON 09.02.2015 AT CIRCLE OFFICE, HYDERABAD. KIND HEARTED CHIEF PMG PATIENTLY HEARD OUR ISSUES AND PROMISED TO RESOLVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. WE HOPE THAT CIRCLE AND REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION WILL EXTEND THEIR CO-OPERATION TO OUR ASSOCIATION. OUR C/S SUBMITTED A LETTER ON ROTATIONAL TRANSFERS OF POST MASTERS AND OTHER RELATED ISSUES. PLEASE SEE.....
INAUGURATION OF SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI ACCOUNT AT JOGIPET LSG SO
Call given by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the slogan "Beti bachvo Beti padavo", for the welfare of the Girl Child to implement CSR(child sex ration) started the new scheme SSA(Sukanya Samriddhi Account).
On 04.02.2015 Shri.K.Janardan Reddy, Superintendent of Posts Sangareddy Division inaugurated the new scheme and issued passbooks to the Girl Child and Shri.Shishupal Singh Asst.Superintendent of Posts Sangareddy Sub Division presented. Shri.MGS Prasad,Post Master Grade-I spoke few words about SSA Scheme and organised the inaugural ceremony at Jogipet LSG SO.