Skip to main content
Now, Newly formed POSTMASTER CADRE will also be the MEMBERS of All India Association of Postal Supervisors: Important Amendment

Some of the Important amendments to the constitution / by-laws of A.I.A.P.S.(G.L.) WERE passed unanimously during the 17th All India Conference of A.I.A.P.S. (G.L.) held at Saharanpur(U.P.) from 10-04-2011 to 12-04-2011.Two copies of the amendments are already been sent to Postal Directorate on 26 April 2011 for approval. 

The matter is under approval with Department, and in such condition neither department can refuse to approve these amendments, nor any other union or association can claim for this newly form cadre, Because, A.I.A.P.S.(GL) is the only recognized association concerns with Postal Supervisors cadre like: TBOP, BCR, LSG, HSG. As the department has dissolved TBOP/BCR and introduced MACP-I,II,III and other side, LSG/HSG postal supervisers directly promoted to new Post Master Gr-I &II basically. In such condition, MACP -II & III and also Postmaster Gr-I, II, III will be the member of this Supervisors Association only. It's very clear that the basic mother cadre for MACP-II, III and Postmaster Gr-I, II are TBOP, BCR and LSG, HSG respactively, which were already with A.I.A.P.S.GL.

So kindly be clear about this propaganda and enroll the MACP-II,III & Postmaster Gr-I,II,III as members of this association only.

Amendments to the constitution / by-laws of A.I.A.P.S.(G.L.) 

Para (i) Part I- General Membership

Existing Provisions


Membership shall comprise of LSG(including TBOP), HSG-II (including BCR) and HSG-I, including LSG/HSG-II fast track promoted officials of the Postal operative wing,Postal Trg. Centres and Postal Administrative Offices (Circle/Regional Offices)wing of the Department of Posts.

Amended Version

Membership shall comprise of LSG(including TBOP), HSG-II (including BCR) and HSG-I, including LSG/HSG-II fast track promoted officials, MACP-II, MACP-III and Post Masters Gr-I, Gr-II and Gr-III of the Postal operative offices, Postal Trg. Centres and Postal Administrative Offices (Circle / Regional Offices) wing of the Department of Posts.

Para - 5 (iii) Part I- General Membership

New Provision: New members will be enrolled during the month of April in each year.

Para- 10- Part -I ( General ) Subscription

Existing Provisions

Subscription shall be Rs.20/-per month. The rate of subscription shall br revised by All India Conference only. Subscription will be recovered through pay Roll Scheme by the Disbursing officers.

Amended Version

Subscription shall be Rs.30/-per month. The rate of subscription shall br revised by All India Conference only. Subscription from the existing members and also from the new members enrolled in each year during the month of April will be recovered through pay Roll Scheme by the Pay Disbursing officers.


Manoj Bhardwaj)
General Secretary


SOURCE : All India Association of Postal Supervisors blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Model representation to be submitted to Head of the office for grant of One Increment

Model representation to be submitted to Head of the office for grant of One Increment Government servants are aware that the Ministry of Finance and Railways, both have already issued orders for grant of one increment in the pre-revised pay scale to nullify the anomaly in respect of central government employees who were in receipt of pre-revised increment between February 2006 to June 2006. A model representation requesting the concerned head of Office for grant of one increment and drawl of arrears is published below for ready use. MODEL REPRESENTATION FOR GRANT OF ONE INCREMENT From : To, Sir / Madam, ·   Sub: Officers who were due to get heir annual increment between February to June during 2006 – Grant of additional increment as one time measure- Request for sanction and drawal of arrears – Reg. Kind reference is invited to the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure O.M.No.10/02/2011- E.III/A dated 19th March, 2012 wherein all the centra...

Cabinet approves Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission

  The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the implementation of the recommendations of 7 th  Central Pay Commission (CPC) on pay and pensionary benefits.   It will come into effect from 01.01.2016. In the past, the employees had to wait for 19 months for the implementation of the Commission’s recommendations at the time of 5 th  CPC, and for 32 months at the time of implementation of 6 th  CPC.  However, this time, 7 th  CPC recommendations are being implemented within 6 months from the due date. The Cabinet has also decided that arrears of pay and pensionary benefits will be paid during the current financial year (2016-17) itself, unlike in the past when parts of arrears were paid in the next financial year.  The recommendations will benefit over 1 crore employees. This includes over 47 lakh central government employees and 53 lakh pensioners, of which 14 lakh employees and 18 lakh pe...
Standardization of Nomenclature of Mails Offices Government of India Ministry of Communications & IT Department of Posts Mail Business (Development & Operations) Division Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 No.12-1/2013-D Dated: 28.02.2013 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Sub: Standardization of Nomenclature of Mails Offices and Rationalization of number of Mail Business Centres (MBCs)/Business Post Centres (BPCs) The matter relating to standardization of nomenclature for various categories of mail offices as well as the need for rationalization of number of Mail Business Centres (MBCs)/ Business Post Centres (BPCs) was under consideration of the Directorate. This was necessitated by operational complexities being faced on account of functional overlap between mail offices and increased possibility of misrouting of mail due to lack of standardized nomenclature. 2. After...